The Bank gives loans and advances to various economic activities to accelerate the pace of economic development. It has evolved credit schemes for various sectors of the economy and also to meet the credit needs of every section of the society. The bank gives credit for agricultural as well as for non-agricultural purposes.It provides micro credit, a credit of very small amount to the poor for enabling them raise their income level for which micro credit initiatives such as Self Help Group and Micro Finance Institutions are encouraged. Banks also extend loans & advances in the form of medium and long term loans.
Types of finances provided by the bank are:
- Crop Loans (Seeds/ Fertilizers)
- Irrigation &Pump sets
- Farm Equipment (Tractors/ Tillers)
Other agricultural activities
- Goat rearing
- Artisan Credit Card
- Laghu Udyami Card Scheme
Finance for Hi-tech Agriculture:
Financial support available for Medium to long term loans are extended for
- Tissue Culture and establishment of Green Houses.
- Mushroom Production and Processing.
- Production of Fruits, Vegetables and Cut flowers.
- Export of Horticultural Products.
- Traditional and non-traditional Plantations.• Aquaculture.
- Agro-processing Industries.
- Aromatic and Medicinal Plants.
- Cold Storage units.
Development of Irrigation Infrastructure:
Medium to long term loans with repayments upto 15 years for
- Construction of Open Wells, Borewells, Tubewells, Check dams, Irrigation Tanks and Pump sheds.
- Repair of Existing Wells.
- Laying out Pipeline, Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation system.
- Lift Irrigation projects.
- Repayable in convenient Quarterly/Half Yearly/Yearly instalments.
- Loan amount is linked with approved project cost.
- Composite Developments can also be taken up.
Purchase of Land for Agricultural Purpose
Medium term loans extended to agriculturists to make Small and Marginal holdings economically viable. Loans given for purchase of fallow lands, waste lands and to bring them under cultivation to improve the income and productivity of Small/Marginal farmers and Agricultural Labours.