The important credit schemes are given below.
Farm Mechanization Schemes
Medium to long term loans are extended to farmers for
- Purchase of Tractors.
- Power Tillers and Small H.P. Tractors.
- Combine Harvesters.
- Threshers and Sugarcane Crushers.
- Sprayers, Dusters and other equipment. Finance for Hi-tech Agriculture.
Land Development Schemes – For increasing productivity
- Levelling of Land.
- Contour Bunding and Terracing.
- Land reclamation and to treat Acid and Alkaline soils.
- Surface and Subsurface Drainage System.
- Application of Fresh Soils to the Garden.
- Fencing including Electrical Fencing.
2/3/4 Wheelers Scheme – For convenient Farm Management
- Financial assistance available for Purchase of 2/3/4 wheelers.
- Medium term loans are extended for purchasing.
- Two wheelers such as Scooter / Motorcycle / Mopeds.
- Pickup vans, Luggage carriers, Cars, Jeeps and Vans.
Animal Husbandry Scheme
Medium term Composite loans extended.
Under the scheme, the activity can be taken-up as a whole time as well as subsidiary occupation.
Support available for the establishment of mini as well as Commercial Dairy Units.
Eligible purposes include Purchase of quality Animals, feeds, Equipments and machinery such as Deep freezers etc.
Construction of Cattleshed and silage. Establishment of Mini Milk Processing Plant, Calf Rearing units.
Establishment of Mini Milk Processing Plant, Calf Rearing units.
Establishment of Broiler and layer poultry Farms, hatchery units.
Construction of poultry shed, Egg Store, Purchase of Chicks, Feeds etc.
Establishment of piggery Breeder and fattener units.
Inland and Deep sea fishing.